Tuesday, August 17, 2010

bioflash: "Cookie Monster"

When the cookie with a chocolate chip happy face spoke to Trevor, he wasn't fazed.

“Don't eat me!”

Chomp.

“Ouch! I bring a message.”

“I'm listening.” Chomp.

“Om-eht-mey-moth.”

“Oh--sorry.”

Trevor rearranged the chocolate chips, using the nose to rebuild its half-eaten mouth. “Better?”

“Hardly. If you eat me, the Cosmic Cookie People will destroy Earth. The choice is yours!”

The words gripped Trevor's soul. Great power carried great responsibility. And yet, never had he tasted anything so delicious. In surreal slow-motion, he helplessly ate the rest.

The first colossal chocolate chip to fall from the sky flattened his house.

-----

Visit the bioflash breeding grounds right here!

1 comment:

  1. Considering my Hagan Daz addiction, my house would be flattened by what looked like something the cat hurled up.

    ReplyDelete